We help small businesses train employees to effectively communicate. We help your employees connect with the audience, learn to “read” the audience, and keep them throughout the talk.
Skills we teach include:
- Equipment technique
- What to wear
- How to enter the room
- Best ways to engage the entire audience through different learning styles
If you would like us to come to your workplace, please send us a message or call us today.
Rates for small business (or small business groups)– 20 employees or less:
- $200 for a half-day workshop
- $800 for a full-day workshop
- $85 per hour for one-on-one coaching
At the Seattle Voice Institute we offer private coaching and referrals to other private coaches in the Puget Sound area. Depending on your individual goals, we can help you find the right teacher.
In our studios in Georgetown, we offer:
- One-on-one Public Speaking Coaching
- Dialect Adjustment
- Voice coaching for everyday life
Contact us today to book a session at $85 an hour or to talk more by phone.
Saturday in August 2017
Location- 300 S. Bennett St. Seattle, WA 98108
This class is great for small business owners. We also teach on-site workshops for medium to large size employers.
- How to effectively use the microphone and equipment.
- What makes PowerPoint effective-or not.
- How to create dynamic and riveting presentations-using body movement, eye contact and audience engagement.
- How to use Teleprompters.
- What to wear.
- For introverts (and extroverts) – concrete tools that will help you present extremely well. Even if it’s not something you naturally want to do.